AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router with four antennas and Parental Control
• Concurrent 300 Mbps(2.4GHz) and 867 Mbps (5GHz) throughput for high-speed wireless performance.
• Enjoy the ASUSWRT dashboard UI for easy setup and manage your router.
• Improved coverage and multi-device performance with four external antennas — two each for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
• Advanced parental control helps you protect your children from Internet addiction. You can restrict the times that each device can access the internet by applying scheduled time limits.
• ASUS Router App makes your connected life easier!
• Dual WAN function can connect two WAN connections at the same time, to avert network downtime that is caused by ISP.
Robust control and optimization with ASUSWRT
With the ASUSWRT dashboard UI, setup, monitor, and control network applications all in one intuitive area. On top of 30-second setup, multi-device detection, and flexible settings that make the most of your network performance. Dual WAN enables having two connections/ISPs on one router, with load balance and failover mode for added stability and redundancy to ensure uninterrupted internet access. Do you game a lot, or spend most of your time streaming videos? Whatever your planned use is, the RT-AC1200 V2 has Quality of Service (QoS) standards that let you select how much bandwidth is prioritized for virtually any task. Plus, the traffic monitor allows you to check your Web usage in a clear graphical interface.
Control your network anywhere
In your increasingly mobile-enabled life, having control over your network via an app is more important than ever. The new ASUS Router App is built from the ground-up to be both intuitive and robust, allowing you to setup your router, manage network traffic, diagnose connection issues and even update firmware, all without needing to boot up a PC.
IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.3, IPv4, IPv6
AC1200 enhanced AC performance : 300+867 Mbps
802.11a : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
802.11n : up to 300 Mbps
802.11ac : up to 867 Mbps
External antenna x 4
2.4 GHz 2 x 2
5 GHz 2 x 2
16 MB Flash
64 MB RAM
2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , WPS support
Firewall and Access Control
FirewallSPI intrusion detection,DoS protection
Access controlParental control, Network service filter, URL filter, Port filter
UPnP, DLNA, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, SNMP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Port Forwarding, DMZ, System Event Log
RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for WAN x 1, RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for LAN x 4
Guest Network : 2.4 GHz x 3, 5 GHz x 3
WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Switch
Power x 1
LAN x 4
WAN x 1
Wi-Fi x 2
AC Input : 110V to 240V(50 to 60Hz)
DC Output : 12 V with max. 0.5 A current
Windows 10 64-bit
Mac OS X 10.6
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.9 or Above
-RT-AC1200 V2 Wi-Fi router
-Quick Start Guide
Router Special Features
Multiple SSIDs, Parental Control, Support MOD IPTV