The ultra-compact Optoma ML750ST short-throw LED projector delivers an ultra-bright image for road warriors and power-users. The ML750ST packs the power and performance of a full sized projector in the palm of your hand..
The ML750ST boosts an impressive 700 ANSI lumens, 20,000:1 contrast ratio with razor sharp focus, auto keystone and Rec709 color accuracy. The Optoma ML750ST will ensure that your presentations have a larger impact than ever.
Designed for traveling professionals and power-users the palm-sized Optoma ML750ST weighs less than one pound and features an integrated HDCast Pro device mirroring and multimedia playback. This features allows mirroring of Android, iOS, and Windows devices, presentation viewing and multimedia playback of music, pictures, and videos. LED light source is rated to last over 20,000 hours greatly reducing the need to buy or replace the LED lamp.
• Incredibly light and small short-throw projector; 32 inch image from 25 inches
• Unbelievably powerful and bright LED projection
• PC Free presentations with built-in Office Viewer
• Present directly from your mobile device with HDMI/MHL connectivity
• Wireless presentation, device mirroring, and multimedia playback capability with integrated HDCast Pro via optional WUSB adapter
• Powerful LED light source means no lamps to replace
Single 0.45 inch WXGA DMD Chip DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
WXGA 1280 x 800
700 LED Brightness
Lamp Life Bright
20,000 (LED Life) (hrs)
HDMI + MHL v2.0, Universal I/O – VGA, microSD-slot, USB-A reader with support for USB Wireless dongle, Audio out
+/- 40o Vertical
16:10 Native, 16:9/4:3 Compatible
Projection Screen Size
0.63 – 5.08m (25″ – 200″) Diagonal 16:10
0.43 – 3.44m
F/1.9, f8.02mm, Fixed
480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i
3D Ready -The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems.
Input Lag (ms)