-Supports AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Generation Ryzen™ Processors
-Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
-Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac Wave2 WIFI & BT 5
-DisplayPort, HDMI*2 Ports for Multiple Display
-Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
-ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with High-end Audio Capacitors
-RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Digital LED & RGB LED Strips
-Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
-Smart Fan 5 Features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
-APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
-CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Single Click
AMD introduces the latest Ryzen™ 2000 series processors to provide the computing power for gaming need. GIGABYTE’s 400-series motherboards perfectly fit the latest AMD Ryzen™ 2000 series processors’ computing performance with more features and more control. Users can enjoy the benefits brought by AMD Ryzen™ 2000 series processors.
AMD StoreMI technology
GIGABYTE 400-series maximize your PC’s potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
The benefits of AMD StoreMI:
– Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
– Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
– Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
– Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users’ computing behaviors
1. AMD RyzenTM 2nd Generation processors
2. AMD RyzenTM with RadeonTM Vega Graphics processors
3. AMD RyzenTM 1st Generation processors
1. AMD B450
1. 2x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
2. Dual channel memory architecture
3. Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
4. Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
– ECC function is limited if using an AMD AthlonTM 200-series APU.
5. Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
6. Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
Integrated Graphics Processor:
1. 1x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2304 at 60 Hz
– Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
2. 2x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160 at 60 Hz.(Note)
– Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.(Note)
– One of HDMI function is limited if using an AMD AthlonTM 200-series APU.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 16 GB
(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
1. Realtek ALC1220-VB codec
2. High Definition Audio
– To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
4. Support for S/PDIF Out
1. Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Wireless Communication module
1. Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
2. BLUETOOTH 5
3. Support for 11ac 160 MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gbps data rate
– Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
1. 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot, running at x16(Note)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2. 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
1. 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
2. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
3. Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
1. 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
2. 2 x USB 3. 1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
3. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB header
Integrated in the APU:
1. 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
Internal I/O Connectors
1. 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2. 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3. 1 x CPU fan header
4. 1 x system fan header
5. 1 x digital LED strip header
6. 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
7. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
8. 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
9. 1 x front panel header
10. 1 x front panel audio header
11. 1 x S/PDIF Out header
12. 1 x speaker header
13. 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
14. 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
15. 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2 x 6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
16. 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
17. 1 x chassis intrusion header
Back Panel Connectors
1. 1 x DisplayPort
2. 2 x HDMI ports
3. 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
4. 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
5. 1 x RJ-45 port
6. 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
7. 3 x audio jacks
1 .iTE I/O Controller Chip
1. Voltage detection
2. Temperature detection
3. Fan speed detection
4 .Overheating warning
5. Fan fail warning
6. Fan speed control
-Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1. 1 x 128 Mbit flash
2 .Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3 PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
1. Support for APP Center
– Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
2. Support for Q-Flash
3. Support for Xpress Install
1. Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
1. Support for Windows 10 64-bit
2. Support for Windows 7 64-bit
– To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge Summit Ridge CPU.
– Please download the “Windows USB Installation Tool” from GIGABYTEs website and install it before installing Windows 7.
1. Mini-ITX Form Factor 17.0cm x 17.0cm
1. Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors website or 3rd party website.
2. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.