The Edimax GP-101IT is a Power over Ethernet injector that not only delivers a cost-effective solution for power distribution, but also provides a seamless way of deployment on the existing LAN infrastructure. With the use of power injectors, DC power of up to 30W and the data that comes from a non-PoE switch or router are merged together and then transmitted to the IEEE 802.3at/af compliant products such as PoE dome cameras through the Ethernet cabling. Hence, preserving your investment in hardware upgrade without the need for buying extra PoE switches.
IEEE 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet Standard
Because of adding the capability of IEEE 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet to a non-PoE Ethernet switch or router, the GP-101IT can directly be connected to any IEEE 802.3at/af end-nodes such as PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) network cameras, PTZ speed dome, color touch-screen Voice over IP (VoIP) telephones and multi-channel wireless LAN access points where the IEEE 802.3at/af in-line Power over Ethernet port is supported.
• Complies with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) standards.
• Adds PoE capability to a non-PoE Ethernet switch or router.
• Gigabit LAN ports provide high-speed connectivity.
• Supports PoE PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) devices up to 30W.
• PoE short circuit protection to safeguard network devices.
• Delivers power and data to PoE devices up to 100 meters (328 feet) over a single Ethernet cable.
• Reduces installation and equipment costs.
• Easy plug-and-play desktop or wall-mounted installation.
– 1 Port RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Input Port
– 1 Port RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T PoE Output Port
LED Indicators: Power and AC
Power Input: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 0.6A
Power Consumption: 30 Watts
POWER OVER ETHERNET
Standard: IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at
Power Output: DC53V/0.55A
Pin Assignment: 4/5(+), 7/8(-) Mids-Span (Mode B)
– Operating: 0 to 40oC
– Storage: -40 to 70oC
– Operating: 10 to 90%
– Storage: 5 to 90%
– IEEE 802.3 10BaseT Ethernet
– IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX Fast Ethernet
– IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT Gigabit Ethernet
– IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
– IEEE 802.3at Power Over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
Certifications: FCC, CE
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
8 x 6 x 3