Ever wonder why your phone responds faster than your computer? It’s because your phone runs on flash memory. Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial® BX500 SSD, the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without
the price. Accelerate everything.
• Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness.
• 300% faster than a typical hard drive
• Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
• Micron® 3D NAND – advancing the world’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness for all your computing needs.
Tools for Easy Installation
Our simple instructions, cloning software, and how-to videos make installation straightforward! Millions of people have upgraded with a Crucial SSD.
Our expert support team has your questions covered. Reach out via phone, chat, email, or our community forum.
One of the Largest Storage Manufacturers Worldwide
Crucial® is backed by Micron’s expert quality and engineering innovation. Micron has produced some of the world’s most advanced memory and storage technologies for 40 years.
Micron® quality—a higher level of reliability
With thousands of hours of Micron pre-release validation, dozens of SSD qualification tests, and a heritage of award-winning SSDs, the Crucial BX500 has been thoroughly tried, tested, and proven.
Crucial Has a Legacy of Award-Winning Drives
Legacy of Crucial Awards
Micron 3D NAND
SATA III 6 Gb/s
120GB: 40TB total bytes written (TBW)
0oC to 70oC
Average Active Power (mW): 60
Max Read Operating (mW): 3000
Max Write Operating (mW): 3000
Multistep Data Integrity Algorithm, Thermal Monitoring,
SLC Write Acceleration, Active Garbage Collection, TRIM Support,
Self-Monitoring and Reporting Technology (SMART), Error Correction Code (ECC)
FCC, UL, TUV, KCC, BSMI, VCCI, CE, WEE, ROHS, EPEAT, Halogen Free, SATA-IO, ICES
Crucial Storage Executive
Acronis True Image for Crucial
Crucial Easy SSD Install Guide
2018 Micron Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Information, products, and/or specifications are subject to change without notice. Neither Crucial nor Micron Technology, Inc. is responsible for omissions or errors in typography or photography. Micron, the Micron logo, Crucial, the Crucial logo, and The memory and storage experts are trademarks or registered trademarks of Micron Technology, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1. Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities available at initial launch.
2. Active average power use comparison based on published specs of the 480GB Crucial BX500 SSD and the 1TB Western Digital Caviar BlueTM WD10EZEX internal hard drive, which as of July 2018, is one of the industrys top-selling internal hard drives.
3. Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using CrystalDiskMark with a queue depth of 32 and write cache enabled. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
4 x 5 x 1
3 Year Manufacture Warranty