ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon™ RX 6500 XT OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 is a supreme stalwart of cooling and durability
• Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a slimmed down barrier ring that provides better airflow through the cooling array.
• Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
• A 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the powerful Axial-tech fans.
• An all-aluminum shroud and metal backplate enhance durability.
• A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
• A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
The TUF Gaming Radeon™ RX 6500 XT is a tenacious beast with a tough metal exterior, efficient cooling, and components that offer enhanced endurance. An all-metal shroud houses two powerful axial-tech fans with dual ball fan bearings. Underneath, a thick heatsink keeps thermals under tight control and TUF components, selected for maximum durability and performance, keep the card ahead of the pack. You asked for a mean machine… this one is ready for action.
AXIAL-TECH FAN DESIGN
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a slimmed down barrier ring to provide better airflow through the cooling array.
Fans will only start spinning when the GPU temperature hits 57 Celsius and shut off when temps drop below 50 Celsius, helping to reduce noise when the system is idling or under light load.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.7-slot footprint.
Radeon RX 6500 XT
PCI Express 4.0
OC mode: up to 2825 MHz(Boost Clock)/ up to 2705 MHz(Game Clock)vGaming mode: up to 2825 MHz(Boost Clock)/ up to 2685MHz(Game Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x Speedsetup Manual
ASUS GPU Tweak II and Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
1 x 6-pin
– Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
– All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
– Crossfire Support for DirecX 12 and Vulkan
– “Game Clock” is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
– “Boost Clock” is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock ach
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
16 x 10 x 4
3 Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.