ROG Strix LC Radeon™ RX 6900 XT is a liquid-cooled leviathan.
• Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory
• On-board cooling for power-delivery is handled by a blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink.
• 240mm radiator balances compatibility and performance.
• 600mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts
• Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
• ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
• GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
The LC utilizes 600mm tubing to enable compatibility with large chassis or builds that feature an AIO CPU cooler. The radiator fan cables can be connected directly to the card and secured with included cable ties to keep everything organized.
You won’t find the Strix LC hiding in the shadows. Instead, this denizen of the deep flaunts its power with addressable RGB lighting that shines through striations in the shroud, an illuminated ROG logo, and two ARGB radiator fans.
AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
PCI Express 4.0
Gaming mode : Up to 2525 MHz (Boost Clock)/ Up to 2375 MHz (Game Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 2 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
Yes x 1 (USB Type-C)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x ROG Velcro Hook and Loop
1 x ASUS ruler
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup manual
1 x Cable ties pack(s)
ASUS GPU Tweak II and Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
3 x 8-pin
– Crossfire Support for DirecX 12 and Vulkan
– Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
– Boost Clock is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
17 x 11 x 7